Models 264, 265, 266, 267, 264P, 265P, 266P, 267P
Non-Code Liquid Relief, ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas and Steam, National Board Certified.
- Model 264: CS housing with 316 SS trim (nozzle and disc), SS spring. Pressure-tight cap.
- Model 265: Same as Model 264 except high-temperature alloy spring.
- Model 266: Same as Model 264 except all 316 SS materials.
- Model 267: Same as Model 266 except high-temperature alloy spring.
- Model 264P: Same as Model 264 with pressure-tight packed lift lever.
- Model 265P: Same as Model 265 with pressure-tight packed lift lever.
- Model 266P: Same as Model 266 with pressure-tight packed lift lever.
- Model 267P: Same as Model 267 with pressure tight packed lift lever.
Pressure and Temperature Limits
- Models 264, 266: 4 to 3300 psig -20° to 550°F
- Models 265, 267: 4 to 3300 psig -20° to 750°F
- Maximum back pressure 400 psig.
- Protection of pumps, compressors, pressure vessels or systems handling corrosive fluids or vapors at high pressure and/or temperature.
- Sentinel (warning) on steam equipment.
No Options Available
Features and Benefits
- Top-guided design offers high capacity with .110 in 2 orifice area.
- Ball bearing pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- Every valve 100% tested/inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
- Standard outlet with 1-inch Female NPT.
- Available with soft seats