Models 912, 913, 918, 919
ASME Section VIII, Steam/Air/Gas/Liquid, 'UV' National Board Certified. Also available for Vacuum Service.
- Model 912: Full nozzle design. SS warn ring and disc with brass/bronze base. Bronze/brass body and bonnet.
- Model 913: Full nozzle design. Bronze/brass body and bonnet. 316 SS trim (base, disc and disc holder).
- Model 918: Same as Model 912 except resilient seat/seal. Superior 'leak-free' performance.
- Model 919: Same as Model 913 except resilient seat/seals. Superior 'leak-free' performance. Bronze body and bonnet. 316 SS trim (base, disc and disc holder).
Pressure and Temperature Limits
- Models 912, 913, 918, 919 - Steam 3 to 250 psig -60° to 406°F
- Models 912, 918 - Air/Gas/Liquid 3 to 300 psig -60° to 406°F
- Models 913, 919 - Air/Gas/Liquid 3 to 900 psig -60° to 406°F
- Vacuum 6 through 29-inch HG - 300°F
- Maximum back pressure 50 psig - threaded cap and packed lever.
- Air/gas compressors - intercoolers - aftercoolers.
- Liquid filled pressure vessels/systems - ASME Section VIII (UV)
- Pressure vessels - containing gas, air, liquid or steam. Including tanks and receivers.
- Vacuum systems including pumps, tanks and equipment.
- Optional materials for low temperature - cryogenic applications
- Oil/gas separators.
- Overpressure relief and protection of pumps, tanks, lines, and hydraulic systems.
- By-pass relief or pressure regulation.
- Threaded cap
- Threaded cap with gag
- Plain lever
- Plain lever with gag
- Plain lever with vibration dampener
- Packed lever
- Packed lever
- Packed lever with gag
Features and Benefits
- Available with soft seat.
- Threaded cap is standard (back pressure tight).
- Hex on valve nozzle provides for easy installation.
- Single control ring offers easy adjustability of blowdown.
- Pivoting disc design corrects misalignment and offers exceptional performance.
- Guide to nozzle ratio reduces friction
- Full nozzle design for optimum flow performance.
- Threaded side outlet for piped off discharge to eliminate fugitive emissions.